Visit the Shop

23 January 2012

Digital Scrapbook Papers, Just for You!










I decided to try my luck at paper designing. It was actually super fun. My personal favorites are "dreaming in chevron" and "fair and square". I've been in love with chevron for a while now (it's been everywhere!) so I wanted to see if I could make my own. The "Bad Case of the Stripes" and "put me in the zoo" are named after two of my favorite children's books. If Clicking and copying the picture doesn't provide a high enough quality for you, leave a comment with your name and email and I can shoot the files to you. Sorry that I'm so new to this :)

UPDATE: Look for the individual papers under the tab labeled "digital scrapbook papers")



enjoy and have a lovelee day:)

Lauren Elizabeth Esplin




3 comments:

  1. Wow, look at you! You're such a crafty woman. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! First of all...so awesome that you've posted two days in a row. That's what I'm talking about. Second, adorable scrapbook pages...I didn't know you could do that. Thirdly - do you have time for your homework? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah this week has luckily been pretty chill for me, I didn't have any homework yesterday. Hollah! :) And I'm pretty sure it has been 3 days in a row. And check back this evening for a wee little post. I'm trying to do one every day.

      Delete