Visit the Shop

27 January 2012

It's Friday!

Sometimes my soul looks like this on Friday:



If I only I could look as cute as I feel! haha.

But really, Friday is such a blessing. It's easily my favorite day of the week.


These ladies look like they're making plans for the weekend:


are you?
 Some friends and I are planning on watching West Side Story and Fiddler on the Roof. Apparently we want to have a sad movie marathon. Haha! I'm also having a pancake and waffle party with some of my other friends. On Friday, life just feels so good.

(Another one of my plans for the weekend is to get my sewing machine back from my cousin who's had it for a while, and if I am successful, stay tuned for some sewing tutorials, giveaways, etc in the near future!)

Have a Lovelee FRIDAY!
-Lee

1 comment:

  1. Giveaways!? Am I disqualified because I'm family? :)

    ReplyDelete