Visit the Shop

25 January 2012

Ladies Like Housekeeping...


Some Housekeeping Announcements:

Want to hear some exciting news? I learned how to make tabs on my blog. Call me a fast learner:) haha. I feel like I should be a little more technologically savvy than I am. But I'm not. If it were up to me, we'd still be using these bad boys: (mostly because they're just so dang cute.)


Check back tomorrow for another exciting tab. I've decided to make (only) one digital scrapbook paper collection a month, so "Teacher's Pet" will be available as early as February 1st.

Another reason to check back here tomorrow: my lovely sister, Shaunelle, will be guest blogging about a recent diy project she did that we are absolutely in love with. I don't want to ruin any secrets here, but as my family would say, "it's totally anthro!".

(Christy Brown Photography, photographychristybrown.blogspot.com)

Have a lovelee Day!

-LEE

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that IS a very large picture. But you are a very fast learner with this blog thing! I don't know how to do tabs so you'll have to teach me :)

    ReplyDelete