Visit the Shop

31 January 2012

Sick Day

today I felt a little like this:
(side note: have you read Goldilocks has chicken pox? It  might be the cutest children's book around that's where this little girly came from.)


It's nothing big, just a little cold. But it just made me feel so lousy today. What really stinks is that I've already been sick this season. But it's been going around my apartment and my friends, so it was bound to happen sooner or later. I skipped my first class today so that I could get some extra sleep. It was most wonderful:) I definitely recommend sleeping.

luckily I have a wonderful marmie who took excellent care of me! I drove up to my house to teach my violin/viola students today and she was so sweet to me. She's such a great woman. I hope I can some day be 1/2 the person she is. I'm also very blessed to say that she's my best friend. We like the same stuff and I probably talk to her more than I talk to anyone else. She once told me that I could tell her anything, and ever since then we've been "bosom friends" as dear Anne of Green Gables would say. 

I found this picture online and I just started cracking up. I think it describes us perfectly:


...sometimes I even let her do my hair like that:)

Have a lovelee day!

-Lee


1 comment:

  1. Seriously, the pictures you choose rock. Also, feel better!

    ReplyDelete