Visit the Shop

24 January 2012

Wonder of Wonder, Miracle of Miracles



a very neat thing happened today. but for you to really understand, I feel like I need to preface something.

This is my car: (a good ol' 80's suzuki samurai)



This baby has been in the family long before I ever was. And I'm pretty sure the heat, a/c, defroster, etc stopped working about 17 years ago. BUT! Today I was driving back to my apartment and I made a most wonderful discovery. THE DEFROSTER WORKS AGAIN! And it's a good thing, too. It was pretty cold tonight. It happens to be my secret hope that my kids will be able to drive this car. And maybe they will! What a gem.

In other news, here's a sneak peak for another digital scrapbook paper collection. I personally like this one a little more (it's more "me"...) but, you be the judge:

have a lovelee day!

-Lauren Elizabeth Esplin

1 comment:

  1. Um, I don't like how you're implying the car was in the family long before you were born. Because did you know that car came into the family after I was born?? PS - cant wait to download the new scrapbook pages...I think those ones are really going to speak to me:)

    ReplyDelete