Visit the Shop

02 February 2012

Does Pinterest Strike your Interest?

One of my friends told me once that I looked like Donna Reed. It was honestly the best compliment I think I've ever been given. I mean really. Do people come classier than Donna Reed? No. They don't.

Donna Reed.

The reason that I'm telling you this happens to be because I came across this photo while browsing through good ol' Pinterest. I have to admit something: I'm more of a browser than a pinner. I'm a little selective with my pins. Which is probably why I only have 50 pins after about a half a year of having the account (which has made me a subject of mockery among my sisters and roommates). What about you? Are you a pinner-aholic? Here's a selection of delightful things that I think are beautiful or that I think would be super fun projects. I'd pin them, but what'd be the fun in that? And 50 is a really stable number:)

 Sending s'more love



I love these!
(I actually made this cute little "very hungry caterpillar" felt food for my sister for Christmas. It turned out very cute, if I do say so myself.)
Camera Case
(I also made this camera case for one of my roommates and one of my sisters. It's a very cute and very simple project. I might make one for myself this weekend, and if I do I'll be sure to post some pictures and a how-to!)

Speaking of retro cameras, I'm thinking quite seriously about buying this camera. What do you think?

In other news: I apologize for not having any super fun sewing projects for you guys. Remember when I said my weekend goal was to get my sewing machine back from my cousin? Well, somehow I got the machine back without the cord or pedal. But I WILL overcome. As soon as I get those necessities back, I will sew something super delightful.

Have a lovelee day!

-Lee

1 comment:

  1. What happened to my original comment from this post?!?

    ReplyDelete