Visit the Shop

21 February 2012

Gettin' a Little Narcissistic

And when I say that, I'm not talking about this guy:


although I do love that movie...

No, I'm talking about me. Vain? Oops. Well, here it goes:

I updated my "about me" page.

Is that vain of me? I couldn't decide...


I really hope not. But if it is, here's an apology: sorry.

I added some pictures that describe my personality pretty well, so you should go take a look. My favorite few happen to be:



I also did a fun little craft over the three day weekend that I'll be sharing in the near future, so stay tuned. Spoiler alert: it has to do with this picture, but not exactly/completely:

{picture and diy found here}

And happy mardi gras! My family likes to celebrate it, even though we live nowhere near Louisiana and don't have an ounce of French in us (although a few of us,  moi y compris , took quite a few years of French and like to pretend we can speak the language). We usually celebrate by eating king cake and watching princess and the frog.

Do you celebrate Mardi Gras?

Have a lovelee day

-Lee

(ps-are you so proud that this was not posted in the wee hours of the night? I must admit that I am)


3 comments:

  1. I love those pictures of you Lauren! Very jealous of the tan:) Also, we need to watch Hercules sometime!! (Or some other Disney movie. Or both. Or all.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Thanks Caryn:) I vote for watching ALL. we really need to. I just watched 101 dalmations over the weekend and I had forgotten how stinking funny all those old classics are.

      Delete
  2. Um, is that my bike in the picture? Interesting. :) Also I'm jealous of your tan too.

    ReplyDelete