Visit the Shop

15 February 2012

Laughter, The Best Medicine


This picture was taken this past summer. One of our friends had just said something really funny (I forget now...but it was! Anyways, I think Mary's face best shows how we all felt. (left to right, Mary, Alyssa, Jessica,  Me)

Today's post is dedicated to everyone who needs a pick-me-up or just a few extra laughs. I double dog dare you to look at the pictures and not smile. You're getting a pretty good snapshot at my sense of humor here, so feel cool (disclaimer: I have a sort of silly sense of humor).

I grew up with Hello Kitty, and who doesn't like a good ol' mustache?

puns are my favorite. no lie.


Story of my life. But add blushing to "Be cool".  And "frying pans. Who knew, right?" :)


Hipster Lincoln


Hot Date 101. Will use this in the future. And the picture on the right just made me giggle.


I totally thought that when I was a kid. And with all this winter weather, I felt like the picture on the right was appropriate.


(click to see larger picture. this one's worth it, I swear.)


This would be my nerdy side coming out.


I laughed soooo hard at this one..I'm kind of a Harry Potter geek.


(most images found here, others from keyword google searches...)



Well, have a lovelee day (and don't forget to laugh! It's good for your health. true story.)

-Lee

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, the last one is my favorite! I haven't seen that one before and it is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love the picture of the four of us! Haha:-) Oh and I love all the Harry Potter ones!

    ReplyDelete