Visit the Shop

27 February 2012

My New Favorite Things

My lovely sister Shaunelle sent me a link to a collar tutorial because she knows that I absolutely L-O-V-E peter pan collars. After reading the tutorial I looked at another, and then another, and then another. An hour later (don't tell mom! haha), I realized that I might be a little bit in love with the website.

Here's the collar tutorial she sent me, and here's a picture of the finished product:
8. be pretty _).JPG
I. will. make. this. And I will wear it. EVERY. DAY :) I just loved how simple the project is, and how it turned out!

The second tutorial I fell in love with was a peter pan collar necklace. It's like they know me or something:
Leather collar 1
As soon as I can find some cheap leather, I will be making this one too!

They also have loads of hair tutorials. I love cool hair-dos. I've seen photos of the "hair bow" technique, but the how-to has always alluded me. Not anymore. Check this tutorial out:
1

anyways. I just wanted to share my new favorite things with you guys. I'm seriously going to be doing all of these things in the near future (watch out for pictures!)

Have a lovelee day!

-Lee

1 comment:

  1. Yay, glad you liked the website! As soon as I saw the tutorial I knew I had to pass it on to you :)

    ReplyDelete