Visit the Shop

01 February 2012

Well Happy February, Everyone!

It's a new month, which means it's time for a new scrapbook collection! I gave you a sneak peak eons ago, so it's not too exciting or anything, but hey. It's free (and a little cute, if I do say so myself).

To jog your memory, this is the cover for the collection:


Remember that the individual pages have a new home, under the "digital scrapbook pages" tab.


Also, a gold star and a blessing on your head to whoever can tell me how to attach a downloadable file onto this blog. Leave a comment or email me or do whatever it take. I. want. to. learn. 

Sometimes technology and I do not get along. at all. Sometimes I give it my dirty look. This little boy does it much cuter:



All that aside, it was a very beautiful day, and a lot less stressful than I thought it would be. One more day until it's the best day in the week (FRIDAY!)

Have a lovelee day.

-Lee

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. That last picture made me laugh really hard! Love the new scrapbook pages. See you tomorrow! (PS - can you make sure to bring your mittens?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he so cute? And sure thing--might I be allowed to ask why, mon souer?

    ReplyDelete