that's right--I'm participating again in Gentri's blog series. so here it goes:
funny picture time!
this ones for you, Briana! This is me and my sister (left) quite a few years back in the middle of a dance-party-turned-photo-shoot.
1. Pick a boyfriend: Edward Cullen, Peeta Mellark, or Harry Potter
um obviously Harry Potter. I have this thing for brown haired guys, pluuuus, who wouldn't kill to get magic in the family?? haha.
2. If you HAD to have a crazy hairdo, what hairdo would you choose and why? (mohawk, mullet, etc)
probably...mullet. Buisness in the front, party in the back. And you know that's right:)
3. If you could be a celebrity what would you like to be celebrated for? (Dance, Singing, Acting, Reality TV [ie no reason], Political Leader, etc)
I would like to be celebrated for...being a great educator? is that allowed?
4. Be honest- do you brush and floss your teeth daily?
I l-o-v-e to brush my teeth. I think that runs in the family (my sister Briana's favorite thing to buy used to be toothbrushes). I just love feeling minty fresh. But when it comes to flossing, I must admit that I am a sinner:)
5. What is one fear you are working to overcome?
I have this time anxiety that I really need to work on. REALLY. I hate to be late, and I just need to be more laid back.
6. White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, or Semi-Sweet (isn't that just dark chocolate)??
Dark chocolate, hands down.
7. What is one trend you wish you could pull off?
maxi dresses. they're a little too maxi on me:) But I just love them. I wish I could wear them without tripping all over the place. Not that that doesn't happen enough already.... haha.
hooray! also, I walked into the bathroom today and laughed so hard at what I saw:
ohhhh we're such women around here.
have a lovelee day!