Visit the Shop

21 March 2012

7 things to love about me, part 3

Hey there! Today's post is part of Gentri's "7 Questions" series

Funny Picture of the Week:

 
actually, this has been my facebook profile picture since October...I just think it's pretty grand. My roommates and I dressed up as the 3 little girls from despicable me and I was "Agnus":)

1. You're given the choice between a life with love and trials or loneliness and ease. Pick one.

I'd easily choose life with love and trials! I could never be happy if I was on my own, and with love and normal life, trials will happen. So I want somebody by my side to help me get through them:) 

2. Would you rather live in Narnia, Hogwarts, Middle Earth, or Neverland?


Man alive. I'm stuck between  Hogwarts and Neverland. I might be the biggest Peter Pan fan ever, but I'd kill to be magic...darn it all why do I have to choose? Both! haha.

3. Think of your dream home... what style is it?

someday I want to live in an antique victorian home and have everything look so retro. that's kind of my thing, if ya' couldn't tell. 

4. What's currently your favorite song or album?
oh my, anything Ingrid Michaelson sings. She's my absolute favorite.

5. Who was the last person you hugged?


there are very few people that I hug--I really don't like lots of touchy interaction. But my mom is allowed to hug me whenever she wants, and I'm pretty sure she's the last one I hugged.

6. You have a ticket in your hand, where is it going to take you?


VIENNA, AUSTRIA!

7. Who is one blogger you KNOW you'd be BFF's with in real life? 

Oh dear, I'm afraid I don't know too many...I really like Bri and Lauren's style, so I'll go with that--and I already know that I love Gentri! haha. (ps-yes, it's a different Lauren. But she likes just about everything I do. Crazy stuff, man!)

have a lovelee day!

-Lee

ps- sorry about yesterday! I got home super late and then I was doing homework into the wee hours of the night.

13 comments:

  1. Love your answers!! And that picture is fantastic! :D I'm off to check out those bloggers you mentioned :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love bri and Lauren!! :D great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE ingrid!!! i got tickets to her chicago show next month and i cannot wait! cute photo too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? She's the bee's knees. I have tickets for her SLC show and I'm so excited! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. OMG! Agnus was my FAVORITE! So jealous you had this idea for Halloween!

    Love your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's so cute! It was my roommate's idea but it turned out pretty well. I'll have to put up some pictures of the three of us, because we kind of are those little girls in real life:)

      Delete
  5. Love your answers & that photo! ah too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well thank you! Your photo was pretty grand too--I think I have one like that from when my sister and I were getting our stuff laid out to go camping.

      Delete
  6. oh i love ingrid!! love your post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well thank you! Ingrid really is the best:)

      Delete
  7. Awesome picture - how did you get your hair to stand up? Not that I want to try it or anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! I put a pen in the middle of my pony tail and then put a little rubber band up at the top to keep my hair around it.

      Delete
  8. I would LOVE to be a mermaid in Neverland.... ha ha I'm weird! But seriously.

    ReplyDelete