Hey there! Today's post is part of Gentri's "7 Questions" series
Funny Picture of the Week:
actually, this has been my facebook profile picture since October...I just think it's pretty grand. My roommates and I dressed up as the 3 little girls from despicable me and I was "Agnus":)
1. You're given the choice between a life with love and trials or loneliness and ease. Pick one.
I'd easily choose life with love and trials! I could never be happy if I was on my own, and with love and normal life, trials will happen. So I want somebody by my side to help me get through them:)
2. Would you rather live in Narnia, Hogwarts, Middle Earth, or Neverland?
Man alive. I'm stuck between Hogwarts and Neverland. I might be the biggest Peter Pan fan ever, but I'd kill to be magic...darn it all why do I have to choose? Both! haha.
3. Think of your dream home... what style is it?
someday I want to live in an antique victorian home and have everything look so retro. that's kind of my thing, if ya' couldn't tell.
4. What's currently your favorite song or album?
oh my, anything Ingrid Michaelson sings. She's my absolute favorite.
5. Who was the last person you hugged?
there are very few people that I hug--I really don't like lots of touchy interaction. But my mom is allowed to hug me whenever she wants, and I'm pretty sure she's the last one I hugged.
6. You have a ticket in your hand, where is it going to take you?
7. Who is one blogger you KNOW you'd be BFF's with in real life?
Oh dear, I'm afraid I don't know too many...I really like Bri and Lauren's style, so I'll go with that--and I already know that I love Gentri! haha. (ps-yes, it's a different Lauren. But she likes just about everything I do. Crazy stuff, man!)
have a lovelee day!
ps- sorry about yesterday! I got home super late and then I was doing homework into the wee hours of the night.