Visit the Shop

07 March 2012

7 things to love about me

have you ever heard of gentri lee's blog? if not, you should go take a looksie. It's so cute, just like her! (she's from the same little neighborhood as me)

she's started a blog series and I thought I'd join up--She'll ask seven questions each week and then I have to include a funny picture of myself (and trust me, I have plenty of those!)

so without further ado, I give you the funny picture of the week:


this was taken during a girl's trip to st. George last year. My gal pals and I were frolicking in the sun and my friend Caryn captured me mid-frolic. that little beauty in the background is another one of my great friends, miss Alyssa.

1. If you could only eat savory or sweet things for the rest of your life, which would you choose- and why?
hmm. probably savory. Sometimes eating too many sweet things makes my teeth feel funny:)

2. Would you rather live in the ocean (underwater), in the sky (on a cloud), or in space?
Ocean, hands down. My mom has always called me her little fish--quite an appropriate nickname. You can't keep this one out of the water!:)

3. Desert, Mountains, Plains, or Tropics?
Mountains. I love my mountains and  I love feeling like Maria from the sound of music every day.

4. Would you rather live with chronic pain or the worst pain you can imagine for 24 hours?
I'd take the 24 pain, please. Just get it over with! :) I have a pretty bad back that's vexed me for quite a while, so I'd rather just get all the pain over with at once.

5. If you had to repeat one of these again, which would it be? Preschool, Elementary, Jr High/ Middle School, High School, College.
Elementary! I love it so much that I'm going through college just to get back to elementary!

6. Tribal, Floral, Stripes, or Polka Dots?
Polka dots. I'm a spotted lady: they make it into my wardrobe every day. and when they don't, I put on my backpack and BAM! polka dots. haha.

7. Are you right handed or left handed? 
I'm right handed, although I wished so hard to be a lefty that I once spent an entire summer writing with my left hand. Alas, it didn't work out and I'm stuck being just like everybody else. However, all these years of playing viola has made my left hand waaaay stronger than my right, and bigger too. (crazy, right?) So I'd say I'm both. With confidence. haha.

woo! do you know some new things about me? Hope so! In other news I found the most AMAZING site that screams "love me" so then I said, "okay, I will!" It's a compilation of the author's own photos and a bunch of photos from different sites--so It's the cream of the crop. Check these photos out:

see what I mean? Thought so. It's my new favorite site, I think!

Have a lovelee day.

-Lee

4 comments:

  1. I did the same thing and tried to write with my left hand for a while but gave up. Also, love the new site. Did you notice the picture of the new Great Gatsby movie? Good golly it makes me want to see it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, that thing I have to do when I comment on your blog where I have to type in random letters to prove I'm not a hacker/scammer is crazy hard. It usually takes me 3 tries before I get it right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know it made people do that! Do you know how I get rid of that? I'm going to poke around right now to see if I can take it off.

      Delete
  3. Oh I love it Lauren!! :D Thank you so much for linking up! Made my day. And that picture is fantastic! haha!

    ReplyDelete