Visit the Shop

27 March 2012

Delicious Homemade Brownies

Here's a little secret about me: I don't actually cook all that much. However, there is one thing that I definitely do know how to make, and that would be these bad boys:

iPiccy: Loading picture

but really. how many ways can you say "yum!"...I don't know, let's see.

yum
yummy
delicious
scrumptious
delectable
tasty
delightful
decadent
lovely
appetizing
heavenly
G.O.O.D.

put all those together, and you will be able to acurately describe the way these brownies taste. I feel like I'm allowed to brag about these because they are the only thing I can really make...

You want the recipe? Okay!

1/2 C cocoa
1 C butter
1 1/2 C flour
1/2 tsp. salt
4 eggs
2 C sugar
2 tsp. vanilla

Cream butter and sugar. Beat eggs into sugar mixture. Add dry ingredients; mix well. Add vanilla. Back in a greased and floured 9x13 pan at 350 for 20-25 minutes (it usually takes a bit longer at my place...we live up in the mountains)

And there's a frosting recipe that was made for these brownies. A match made in heaven.

1 cube butter, melted
1/3 C cocoa
3 3/4 C powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
4-6 T. milk or water (enough for spreading consistency)

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Be sure to let me know if you make them/how they turn out!

Have a lovelee day
-Lee

ps-I didn't put a picture of them all done up because I kind of altered the recipe/shape....to fit my needs for today. But if when I make them again, I'll put one right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment