Visit the Shop

16 March 2012

Getting Ready for the Baby Shower

My beautiful sister Briana's baby shower is tomorrow and us Esplin girls are going a little over the top with the decorations and preparations. My sister Shaunelle is the mastermind and the rest of us are her humble servants (sometimes she thinks she's a queen....and you think I'm joking.)

Briana is having a little boy and the theme of the shower is "airplanes and moustaches"...but mostly moustaches. haha. we're pretty excited about how everything is turning out. I'll be sure to post pictures because so far it's looking crazy cool. (I think I'm allowed to boast about this for two reasons: 1-most of the ideas weren't mine and 2-it's the first baby in the family, so we're all really really excited)

Here's some photos of us getting all ready for the big day:
(scroll down...I don't know why the photos are being silly and leaving such a huge gap..)
---
---
---
---
---
almost there...
---
---
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
ah! here we are:
Briana and Shaunelle putting together the favors

d-e-l-i-o-c-i-o-u-s homemade turtles. Oh my cow, they are amazing.

that's right. we have a photo booth happening in our house. My genius dad designed and constructed it. 
He. is. so. cool.

everybody working hard!

well I've got to get back to work, but I hope you have a lovelee day!

-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment