Visit the Shop

01 March 2012

March Scrapbook Papers

It's here!
Are you ready for it? well then you'd better go to this page to see them!
as a little teaser, I'll put up the cover page once again:


I really like this set. It reminds me of my sister Shaunelle. She loves to wear mustard yellow and navy blue together--and she always looks so good! So I guess this one's for you, Shaunelle:)

Happy March everybody (it's about time!). Sorry this post was a little lame, but I have a midterm to study for that I'm taking today. Wish me luck, I'll need it...

*UPDATE* Here's today's picture of the day:
I doodled this for the theme of the day, "up" and I chose to incorporate my favorite movies!
and that midterm--aced it! :) Thanks for all the luck wished my way. I think it helped!

have a lovelee day!

-Lee

1 comment:

  1. OOo, I'm in love! And thank you very much for the shout out. :)

    ReplyDelete