Visit the Shop

17 March 2012

My New Favorite Things

the baby shower today was a smashing success! Everyone worked so hard and I think it really paid off. When we get the pictures uploaded to the computer I'll be sure to put them up because the party really was so cute. Right now I think we all just want to take a looooooooong nap.

I saw this picture today and I squealed. SO cute.

Couple in Penn Station sharing a farewell kiss before he ships off to war during WWII. Photograph taken by Alfred Eisenstaedt (1943).
I think I want to look that glamorous when I kiss someone:)

And I want to look this cute for spring:
Pinned Image
Audrey Hepburn really is one of my favorite role models/heroes. She's just so classy!

In other news, I've decided that graphic design/word art is one of my new very favorite things--and my recent pins on pinterest have reflected that! haha. Seeing beautiful prints just fills a little part of my soul.

one of my new favorite word artists is Katie Daisy. Check out her work:
seriously--go check out her site. It's a treasure trove of springy, wonderful, beautiful paintings.

Have a lovelee day!

-Lee

1 comment:

  1. I heart that first picture with my whole, whole heart. I'm going to print it out and put it up in my room.

    ReplyDelete