Visit the Shop

19 March 2012

Sisters, Sisters


Do you want to know something? I love my family. a LOT. my sisters and I are the best of friends, and I want to dedicate today's post to tell you 5 reasons why I love them so very much:

Reason #1: We play games like "name that Harry Potter spell" where we have to ask yes or no questions until we can name the spell. Yeah, we're cool like that.


Reason #2: we make each other laugh so hard. This past week my sister Briana and her husband came down and I forgot how stinking funny they are/we are. Gee wiz, I must have burned a billion calories from laughing so hard. But then I gained them right back at the baby shower. Eh--life goes on:)

this is one of my very favorite pictures of us. I know it's a cruddy quality photo-I took a picture of the computer screen with my phone. bad news. anyways, I think it's hilarious. look how hard I'm laughing (if you don't recognize me (*sniff*) I'm on the left)

 

Reason #3: well, this is more of a fun fact than a reason. We have always called ourselves the "little women" family. The characters in the book match us a little too well. (but let's hope that even though I'm the "Beth" of the family I don't die any time soon!). Also, our dad was in the Air Force (the dad in the book was fighting in the army) and our mom is just the sweetest thing around town. But really.

 
I l-o-v-e this picture of us.
 L to R Rachel (the baby), me( 3rd child), Briana (2nd child), Shaunelle (1st Born)

Reason #4: Well, just look at the cool parents I have:
 
my dad MADE that cabin. what! And this is my mom and dad in Disneyland (the BEST place in the world), doin' their thaaaang.

Reason #5: I can love them forever and ever and ever! Death is not the end of my family, which is something that I am so SO grateful for:)
click here to learn more. you'll be glad you did!
 

I am a very lucky girl.

Have a lovelee day--and tell someone in your family that you love them!

-Lee

1 comment:

  1. Awww, love you lots Lu Lu! I'm very grateful for our family too!

    ReplyDelete