Visit the Shop

04 April 2012

7 things to love about me, part 5

Here's another link up to Gentri's "seven questions" series:

funny picture time:
this one cracks me up. It was taken during this little roommate photo shoot, and I just love how we're striking our sassy pose in front of a dumpster. That's just typical Lauren:)

1) If you could have any super power what would it be and why?

I would kill to be able to fly! When I was little, the majority of my dreams included me flying, and let me just tell you, it's a great sensation. haha!

2) If you could hold a world record for anything what would it be and why?

maybe for the most laughter EVER. I think I probably already have that one in the bag:) or for having a bunch of silly faces...go look at this picture...

3) What's the weirdest thing you've every eaten?

well here's the thing. I'm kind of a picky eater, so usually anything that goes into my mouth is delicious. However, during my family's time in Korea (while my dad was stationed there) we ate some pretty crazy stuff. I mean have you ever tried kimchi? yucky. maybe it's an acquired taste... I also like to put ketchup on just about everything, and my mom says that's pretty weird... haha!

4) Where would you hide something if you didn't want it to be found?

in the Room of Requirement, obviously :)

5) What is one of your spring/Easter traditions?

I love how my family just spends time together on Easter Sunday. We do the whole "Easter basket" thing on Saturday, and then we try to focus our Easter Sunday on the life and sacrifice of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Oh, I just love my family!

6) Would rather make your own dinner from scratch every night, sew all your own clothes (including patterns) or walk everywhere you wanted to go?

sew my own clothes! I honestly want to do that. Is that weird? I just love, love, love to sew. And we already all know that the only thing I can really make happens to be my delicious homemade brownies (recipe here!). And here's the deal: as a college student, I pretty much walk everywhere anyways. 

7)What is your most embarrassing moment?

Probably...every day of my life! I had some pretty embarrassing moments last night at my friends' apartment, but that was because we were all being crazy. and a little bit because I've been up past my bedtime for about a week now. But hey, that's college for ya! Probably my most embarrassing moment though was the time that I fell asleep (and drooled!) on a complete stranger during a long flight. I wasn't even a little girl or anything. I think it was like 5 years ago......oops:)

hope you got a good laugh--I think I'm in left-over crazy mode from last night. haha!

have a lovelee day.

-Lee

8 comments:

  1. ha, that photo is so great! i love it! great answers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks! I loved your answers, too. When you were talking about "putting a box inside of another box" it totally reminded me of that part of Emperor's New Groove where Yzma is plotting to get rid of Kuzco, so I got some great giggles:)

      Delete
  2. I love kimchi! My friend's mother makes it fresh, and hers is the absolute BEST!

    I can't believe I didn't think of the Room of Requirement! Duh!

    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe I was just too young to appreciate it, or I got a nasty batch or something:) and I am a firm believer that there is a Harry Potter solution/quote for anything! haha:)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! Hahaha! Love ALL of your answers! Especially you're embarrassing story. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks! My family still won't let me live that one down... haha!

      Delete
  4. Love all of the HP references lately. Room of requirement...brilliant. And I read "Obviously" in Snape's sneering voice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's actually really funny because I when I typed it, I read it in Snape's voice, too. We must be sisters or something:)

      Delete