Visit the Shop

11 April 2012

7 things to love about me, part 6

well hello, everyone! I'm kind of excited about today....it's my last day of classes! woo! ...but then all the hard stuff hits like juries and finals and moving. So maybe we can just freeze on today for a while:)

Funny Picture of the Week:
this one needs some 'splanin. As you can see, this was taken the day of my graduation (I'm on the right.) My sisters and I have this thing where none of us want to be on the end for the picture--because obviously we look bigger than everyone else when we're on the end! We usually solve the problem by taking a few different pictures of the same thing--with us in different positions. so this little snapshot was taken in between transitions, and as you can see by the look on my face, it was taking more than a little while to agree. Maybe you don't think this is as funny as my family does, but we sure do think it's funny:)

1. Would you rather have your life be a constant vacation or always stay home?

man, that's a toughy..could I be with my family on vacation? that would be the best of both worlds. If I couldn't, I'd choose to always stay at home. If I could, I'd definitely choose endless vacations!

2. What is your favorite book? (it can be any book! cook book, picture book, whatever!)

"the Phantom Tollbooth" by Norton Juster. I would recommend this book to anyone, young or old! I read it many times a year and laugh and learn so much each time. The entire book is a delightful play on words and phrases....just...go read it and see what I mean. It is so clever. I get a little bit teary every time I finish it, I'm not going to lie.

3. You have to be on a reality tv show- which would you chose?

I don't really watch reality tv, so I don't know many options. I've heard about that bachelorette show, and I think that'd be okay. haha! It'd be nice to have some boys swooning over me. But only if they kept their shirts on and such....nothing too mushy or serious--I really really really don't like that kind of thing. OOO I changed my mind. I'd want to be on that "what would you do" show where a secret camera is placed somewhere and the host stages different scenarios where something is wrong/unjust. I want to know if I'd be one to stick up for what's right:)

4. What is your favorite form of exercise? (running, zumba, step, etc)

Swimming! I used to be on the swim team and I still teach swim lessons during the summer at our city pool. I l-o-v-e to swim. I'm a little fish, I guess:)

5. What is one thing that you've never tried but are CONVINCED you hate? (foods, activities, etc) 

any seafood-ish stuff. I've tried the basics and I know that's not my thing. At all.

6. Do you have any hidden talents?

I. am. Robin. Hood. I took up archery a few years ago and I have my own bow/arrows/target and everything. I love archery so much. It was one of my favorite things to do with my pals back in high school and my sisters, daddy and I still have "tournaments" sometimes. It is oh-so-fun, I highly recommend learning!

7. What's the best prank you've ever pulled?

Man, I don't really do the whole "prank" thing...is that lame? But my roommate Erin keeps dropping hints about a massive prank she's going to pull on me and my other roommate Hayley. Oh dear, I am a little worried....

have a lovelee day!

-Lee

ps-in case you were wondering: the graduation picture dilemma was solved. Here's some proof (note the different placement us ladies):

....all's well that ends well:)

click image below to see other link ups:
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Oh my! That's hilarious!! I love the picture and that you fight over placements! Too funny!
    I love that you do archery! How cool! I honestly have always wanted to. Ive done it a couple of times and wasn't too bad at it. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Yeah, we're kind of crazies over at the Esplin house:) Doesn't your dad get really into archery? Maybe next time you come up you, me, and Shaunelle will have to have a little tourney!

      Delete
  2. That picture of you at the top is still one of my favorites ever. Such a great moment caught on camera. Love these weekly posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Mom snapped it just in time. Also, do you have an idea for next week's picture? I know there's a bunch to choose from because I'm always doing something really strange, but you should choose the next one, okay? love you!

      Delete
  3. I love your hair so much! Absolutely gorgeous!
    I've heard so many good things about The Phantom Tollbooth...I definitely need to check it out!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! I actually cut it all off at end of last summer, but it's grown back. I really wish I hadn't cut it, but I donated it to locks of love, so at least it was for the children:) and yes---go read it!

      Delete
  4. I love swimming too! I swam competitively from 5 - highschool and taught swimming lessons in college. I'm so looking forward to getting back into the pool soon.

    ReplyDelete