Visit the Shop

10 April 2012

My New Favorite Things

I can't believe that tomorrow is the last day of classes for this year. My first year of college just flew right by! With my juries and finals coming up, I'm starting to feel a little bit like this:


haha:) I found that picture while I was browsing this website. It might be my new favorite site. It's a man writing about things he's learning from being a father of a little girl. It's just the cutest thing, and I think you should definitely go check it out. I might have gotten a little teary once or twice because the things he would say reminded me of my own sweet Dad (I love you, Daddy!). He has really great advice, and the best part? he puts a little retro picture to go with his advice for the day. All in all, he gets an "A" in my book. Check out some samples of the pictures he uses:
 
see what I mean? And seriously, go check out his site to get a little inspiration--I love how you can really tell how much he sincerely loves his little girl.

I'm also loving these prints:

these photos:

and these projects:

check out my pinterest boards to see the original sources and to find out what else I'm loving these days. I'm kind of a conservative pinner--I only pin what I love, so I hope you'll like it, too:)

have a lovelee day!

-Lee

1 comment:

  1. I love that daddy-daughter website. Seriously, I've only spent 30 seconds looking at it so far and I am sold!

    ReplyDelete