Visit the Shop

05 April 2012

The Rat Pack and all that Jazz


Last night I had the amazing opportunity to perform in a jazz/big band/oldies concert.

Oh. My. Goodness.

It was incredible! I really felt like I was back with all the greats--a little Sinatra, a little Nat King Cole, some Bing Crosby...you know, just everyone good. ever. I feel like I probably should have lived back then. But then again, I'm so grateful to live in the here and now...

The second half of the concert I was allowed to sneak in the back and watch Alex Boye perform. Oh my cherry pie, if you ever get the chance to see him perform, GO! He is so funny and his voice is like butter. Maybe you would recognize him from this video, but he sings a bunch of different genres:


long story short? I'm floating on cloud 9:)

have a lovelee day

-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment