Visit the Shop

20 April 2012

a Very Happy Lauren


last night my roommate Erin and I got to go to the Ingrid Michaelson concert. Oh. My. Goodness. it was sooooo good. SO good. I LOVE Ingrid, and she was even better live than she is on her cds (a rare trait these days). not only that, but she was really funny. Oh my. It was the best way to start of my "summer break". If you ever get the chance to go, GO! That picture of me on the bottom right is my completely candid reaction when she came on stage. Honestly, I'm surprised I even have my voice today:)


 Maybe they should impose a height rule where you're admitted in order of tallest to shortest: even though we were pretty close to Ingrid, I had to peep between a guy's head and another guy's elbow. It's moments like these when I wish I was born just a few inches taller. But Ingrid, I stretched my tallest for you.

It's okay, though--they both left early, so I got a pretty good view after that.

want to know something else exciting? I have a tutorial for you guys tomorrow! I just needed to get past all the stress of the last bit of college, and I did! those "more exciting posts" I promised are coming your way!

until then, have a lovelee day,

-Lee

4 comments:

  1. No way! I'm so jealous!! :) Sounds like you had a blast. I mean, how couldn't you with Ingrid?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she was in slc and i didn't know about it!?!? I am so mad! I have been wanting to go to one of her concerts for soooo long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry! She said "come see us again next year", so hopefully that means she's coming back? when she does, I am going again:)

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you got to go! I bet it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete