Visit the Shop

09 May 2012

7 things to love about me, part 10

My apologies for the tardy "seven questions" post today--I've been running around town with my mom getting ready for company that comes into town today. I'm so excited to see me Grandma and Grandpa and my Auntie Pam! They're coming in for a family wedding and I just love when we get all together.

Alright, now down to business. Funny Business. Here's my picture for the week:
It's not too crazy this week, but I'm a little crazy looking, I think! we took it this past weekend at the lake by our cabin--it was FREEZING! but still beautiful.

1. You just invented the next big thing! What is it called and what does it do?
Hmm I'm not super great at inventing things....maybe I'd invent a way to get into disneyland cheaper. and a way to get to disneyland cheaper. because (ask ANYONE who knows me) I l-o-v-e that place.
2. Are you a lover or a fighter?
I'm a lover. (Oooo la la!) Well, I'm pretty sure I am. I've never kissed anyone or anything, but I'm all for peace and getting along. Kumbaya!
3. It's almost mothers day- if you could tell your mom anything, what would it be?
That I love her soooooooooooo much (even though we've had to run SOO many errands lately)
4. Do you like your hair curly, wavy, or straight?
well, it's naturally wavy/curly. Let's be honest: the right side it curly and the left is just wavy. It's got spunk and I admire that:)
5. If it was your last day to live, what would you do?
Well, it would start by kissing someone, probably. That's how they do it in all the "end of the world" movies, so it's probably a good idea:)  then I'd spend the rest of the day with my family and friends. I just love them!
6. What color are your eyes? Do you like the color?
Brown! I love them because my mom and I are the only ones in the family with brown eyes--we're twinsies!
7. Fish, beef, poultry, wild game, or tofu?
I really like chicken and ham. a lot. maybe a little too much! :)

wooo! also, I hope to have some pictures of our fun weekend (spent up at our cabin!) up by tomorrow--hopefully. It's going to be a crazy couple of days.

have a lovelee day!

-Lee

3 comments:

  1. I would buy that invention! I love Disneyland.

    Kumbaya back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I can't seem to find your email, but I wanted to let you know that I got my SSG package a week ago. (I'm such a slacker. ugh) ANYWAY, I LOVE the package, it's awesome!! The banner is amazing, and the earrings are so perfect. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last weekend was SO much fun! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete