Visit the Shop

16 May 2012

7 things to love about me, part 11


Hello, everyone! Here's my 7 questions post for this week.

Funny Picture of the week:
my sister snapped these separate shots of me and my Dad at my other sister's birthday a few years back and we think it's so funny how we have such similar expressions on our face. Like father like Daughter! :)

1. Are you a thrift shopper?
oh, am I a thrift shopper! :) it happens to be my specialty. (I just got a $75 dress for $18 on Monday!)

2. You just had a very bad dream, what do you do?
I really don't remember my dreams, but if I do have a bad dream and I wake up for it, I guess I'd  try to calm myself down, maybe sing a nice song or read until I fall asleep again...

3. What is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream?
Ooooo. That's quite a toughy. I really like "moose tracks", with the chocolate peanut butter cups and everything else delicious. Or just any kind....as long as it doesn't have nuts!

4. What do you do with your money? (spend it, save it, invest it, bury it, etc)
I definitely save it (until I have to pay for college....)        :)

5. What was the last quote or statement you heard that really hit you?
I'm a huge Ingrid Michaelson fan, and while I was jammin' in the car the other day to "Everybody", I decided I really like this quote:

"happy is the heart that still feels pain, darkness drains and light will come again. So swing open up your chest and let it in: just let the love, love, love begin"

6. What do you do when you're driving alone? (ex: dance, sing, listen to talk radio, etc)
Honestly? I sing to myself:) I have a really old car that doesn't have a working radio and was made FAR before CD players (the tape player has started eating tapes). So I usually just sing rather loudly to myself, embracing the looks I get from other drivers...

7. Did you watch the premier of Bachelorette? If so, who was your favorite bachelor?
No way! I don't like watching people get kissy kissy. In my opinion, PDA should be banned. forever. haha!:)

have a lovelee day!

-Lee

3 comments:

  1. i totally forgot about moose tracks icecream! that stuff is the best!

    i'm a huge fan of ingrid too! her lyrics are amazing, and i really like the one that you chose. my new favorite set of lyrics is from her song "how we love": "we hate the rain when it fills up our shoes, but how we love when it washes our cars. we love to love when it fills up the room, but when it leaves oh we're cursing the stars". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love that picture! so perfect. And yes, I'm with you on the bachelor and PDA, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! But it's such a fun show to watch!! Haha!
    Love those pictures! You need to take me thrift shopping so maybe some of your mad skills will rub off on me. :)

    ReplyDelete