Visit the Shop

23 May 2012

7 things to love about me, part 12

did you know that 12 is my very favorite number? true story.
my roomies and I celebrating Erin's (on the right) birthday. Do you like my new glasses, by the way? Before you ask, yes, they are prescription.... haha. SO many people have asked.

1. What's your favorite style for home decor? (eclectic, modern, shabby chic, etc.)
I really love the vintage/shabby chic look. That's kind of how my house has been all growing up and I just love it! (My mom is a great decorator, by the way.)
2. What is the best trip you have EVER been on?
ooooooo. I love going on trips. I went on a really fun "girls only" trip once to St. George with some friends of mine. That was really fun because it was the first time any of us had traveled without our families. But I also LOVE family vacations, maybe Disneyland? Oh, I love that place!
3. If you could have an exotic pet, what would it be and why?
GIRAFFE! They are my favorite!
4. Do you snore? (you can be honest, we're all friends here.)
Usually no, although my roommate Hayley did tell me that on the last day of finals I snored REALLY loudly. oops:) my family does have a "talking in our sleep" problem though...sometimes we say really funny things....like about how one sister (not naming names here...) had a crush on her dentist or loved "beautiful bumblebees", etc.
5. Your car breaks down on the side of the road, what do you do?
call my dad--I would have absolutely no idea as to what to do with it....
6. What's one item that has been on your wishlist lately?
I just saw a pair of THE cutest shoes at forever young shoes. They are pink and cream 50s looking shoes with ribbon laces. They just screamed my name to me. I just need to find the $ now:)
7. It's almost Summer (or winter if you live in the Southern Hemisphere), what are you looking forward to most?
I work at our city pool during the summer, so I'd say getting my tan back! And also going to our family cabin up near Yellowstone. That's really the best part of summer.

See my link up and others HERE.
have a lovelee day!

-Lee

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha! Love the talking in your sleep story. Hilarious. :) your mom is an AMAZING decorator!

    ReplyDelete