Visit the Shop

02 May 2012

7 things to love about me, part 9

Hello everyone! Today's post is another "Gentri Lee 7 questions" post. Enjoy!

Here's my funny picture of the week:

okay, so this is a little embarrassing...but the reason I look so crazy is because this was our Senior-All-Night-Party last year and I am not a night person! haha:)

1. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Friday! Isn't it everyone's?

2. If you decided to change your name, what would you change it to?
I really like my name--I think it fits really well. But both my Oldest and Youngest sister had a funny moment growing up where they asked my Mom why in the world she named them that. Care to listen? Cool. So Shaunelle one day when she was little asked my mom why she had to have such an extravegant name--"why couldn't you have just named me....Jane?!" Well, my mom named us progressively less interesting names and then years later my youngest sister Rachel asked my mom why she had such a plain name: "Why do I have to have such a plain name? Why couldn't you have named me....chrysanthemum?!" gotta love 'em :)

3. What is one product you use (it can be for anything) that you feel is a miracle worker?
I really like my face wash/cream I put on at night. It's amazing! It's called Benza Clin, and I'm pretty sure you have to get a perscription, but it really is such a good facial wash.

4. High heels, flats, sneakers, or boots?
Oh, definitely flats! It's the perfect way to look fancy without killing your feet. No lie, all but 3 pairs of my shoes are some sort of flats (and the majority of them are brown! haha!)

5. You see your favorite celebrity (it can be any kid of celebrity- movie star, singer, writer, political leader, blogger) walking down the street, what do you do?
I would be amazed---because she's dead:) I'm a die hard Audrey Hepburn fan!

6. If you could pick one item to never have to pay for again, what would it be?
can college count? Because that would be amazing!


7. what was your favorite tv show or movie growing up?
maybe Full House? or Fresh Prince of Bell Air? I don't know, just the classics!

Have a lovelee day!
-Lee

ps-the garden party turned out to be pretty grand, and I'll post the pictures as soon as I figure out how to upload them to the computer:)

13 comments:

  1. POST GARDEN PARTY PICTURES ASAP? Ok? Love you. Thanks. Byeeeee! (said like Prep and Landing)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to figure out how!! :) maybe you can help me when you stop by today...

      Delete
  2. Also, what I'm taking from your story above is that you think I have the most interesting name in the family...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...yeah, I'd say you do. If nothing else, it's the longest...

      Delete
  3. Found you through Gentri Lee's 7 questions! #6 would be awesome. I would take so many classes and have like a 100 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?? I'm definitely needing a free education right about now:)

      Delete
  4. "So What's your name?"
    "chrysanthemum"
    "umm....how do you spell that?"

    It's a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? the funny thing is that she's still just as spunky:)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It's such a great show. When they play the re-runs it literally makes my day.

      Delete
  6. Fresh Prince! Love that show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can sing that entire intro--and do! haha:) it's so funny. I think Carlton was my favorite...love his dance moves!

      Delete