Visit the Shop

01 May 2012

An Attitude of Gratitude + Freebie

Happy May Day! It happens to be my favorite (non-religious) holiday of the year. Go smell some flowers or something! :) I'm celebrating the day with a May Day Garden Party with my friends. It's going to be so fun (I'll post the pictures, I promise....)

Anyways, last night my family and I decided to start a little experiment. After watching this video, we decided we want to recognize things in our life that we are grateful for. There is so much in life to be thankful for, and sometimes we get so used to our blessings that we no longer recognize the gifts of the every day.  My mom gave us some cute notebooks to record our gratitude in, but if you want to try this experiment with us, which I really hope you do, I crafted this up for you guys:

(click to see larger, right click, "save as picture", print)

I'd like to leave you with a funny little clip about May Day. It's from Camelot (a family favorite!). To be clear, the message in the song is a little terrible and I don't support what they're singing about. haha!

Have a lovelee May Day!

-Lee

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I was actually singing that song yesterday but had no one to appreciate it. So I'm glad you posted about it...we must be related or something. Also, I'm grateful for your blog and for your freebie. Can't wait to see pictures of the garden party. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It;s a great idea to remember what you are grateful for!

    Stop by our blog and enter our Giveaway for a personalized necklace by Sima.

    ReplyDelete