Visit the Shop

03 May 2012

the Garden Party

Hello everyone! In celebration of May Day on Tuesday, my girlfriends and I had a little garden party. It was so fun, and so I thought I'd share some pictures with you guys. I'm no pro photographer, so I hope the pictures aren't too terrible :)

first off, I was lucky enough to have such a beautiful location--I'm just in love with my mountains:
iPiccy: Loading picture 
flowers as the centerpiece, of course!  :)
iPiccy: Loading picture

yummmmmy food
iPiccy: Loading picture

another shot of the delicious food (don't mind the seran wrap!)
iPiccy: Loading picture

and my favorite: lemon cake. This was kind of a strawberry lemon cake--my mom's idea. And it was delicious, let me tell you! :)
iPiccy: Loading picture

little posies hung over our head. It was hard to get a good picture of these...
iPiccy: Loading picture

another attempt to get the posies in the picture:
iPiccy: Loading picture

and of course, the lovely ladies in attendance:
iPiccy: Loading picture
iPiccy: Loading picture

they're a little crazy, so it's a good thing I love them so much:)
iPiccy: Loading picture

it was such a wonderful day, and I'm so grateful for my mom for helping me out so much!

have a lovelee day!

-Lee

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had so much fun! Did you make all of those little tissue pouf-balls? (Also "pouf" is the fancy way to spell "poof" in case you didn't know.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great party! And yeah, that mountain backdrop is super gorgeous! How lovely!


    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete