Visit the Shop

15 May 2012

my Truest Love

well, at least for the time being, anyway....

It might have been the famine of pleasure reading in college that has done this, I'm not quite certain.
BUT.
I have read an entire book every day for the past week.

it all started with Ella Enchanted. I forgot how much I really, really love that book. The movie RUINED it (don't they always), but I was so touched by the book that I might have gotten a little teary near the end. Call me crazy. I already know I am. Go read that book, and I mean it.

It was sort of a snowball effect after that. I kind of feel like this little girl right now:

(a plague upon your head if you don't know what I'm referencing here! only joking....)

want to know what's next on my list?

Brave New World. I'm a little worried--but we studied it in my Music class (that I'm constantly talking about) and it really caught my fancy. I just need to get my hands on a copy. I think it's time for a good ol' trip to the library.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as I have read just about everything in the house at least 5 times now. Although "the Phantom Tollbooth", among others, just never does get old. I read "the Princess Bride" again today for about the billionth time.

If i'm tardy in an answering a text message, email, or phone call, chances are I'm in a REALLY good part in my book and don't care to stop reading long enough to answer. Oops! Frankly, that's why my blog posts have been kind of spotty the last few days.... hope you'll forgive me! :)

have a lovelee day (and go read a book!)

-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment