Visit the Shop

20 June 2012

7 Questions--14

Funny Picture of the Week:
I LOVE this picture of my and my little sister, Rachel. We love to make movies together and this is our "productions company" picture. haha! I think it shows our personalities pretty well.

1. What do you do when you're sick? (Do you act like a baby? Tough it out? Have any weird cravings? Cry?)

When I'm sick, it's one of the few times that I can nap. I also get REALLY REALLY weird dreams--I think God gives them to me because laughter is the best medicine:)

2. What do you do to find motivation when you feel you've lost it?
Pray! prayer is the best tool in the world. I also ask my dear marmie for advice because she's simply the BEST.

3. Do you wish time away or do you savor every moment?
frankly, it depends. If I'm at work/school/in a boring predicament, I wish time would speed up. But I love my life and try to make the most of every moment:)

4. If you could be any mythological creature, what would you be, and why?
a wizard. Actually, does that count? I mean, they're mythological right? (or ARE they?!?!)

5. What is your current biggest weakness and are you working on fixing it?One of my life long weaknesses has been patience--I try so hard, but sometimes I explode inside. I do my best not to let it show, but that's not too healthy either, is it? :)

6. How do you greet someone when meeting them for the first time?I'm not very good at introductions...but if someone says hey to me, I try to strike up a conversation.

7. How do you grocery shop? (Do you write up a list? Go in with no idea what you're looking for? Have meal plans? Bring your own shopping bags?)
I try writing a list, but then I end up doodling all over it and then when I get to the store I see all the great things they have--and it all ends up in my cart. haha:)

do you know what you should do right now? enter in the current "how lovelee" giveaway!
see this post for the details. I'm pretty excited about this!

have a lovelee day

-Lee



ps-click on the link to see more fun link ups!

6 comments:

  1. HAHA! Great photo, and the best part of my summer is all the rain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. entering your giveaway now! :D
    I love your picture and your shopping methods. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is sooo cute! love it. I found you through Gentri, so glad I did.
    Totally following you.
    XX
    SIRI ELAINE.
    www.sirielaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great answer for the motivation question. PRAY! too often that's not our first response. thanks for sharing. found you via the link up and am excited to follow along xo

    ReplyDelete