Visit the Shop

27 June 2012

7 Questions--15

Funny Picture of the Week:
my friends and I hiked the "Y" yesterday. Oh my cow. That was death. Why is this a funny picture, Because it was hard for me to put that smile up on my face. haha!

 1. If you could be any princess- which would you be and why?
I really liked Belle growing up--and so that's always been "my princess". My sisters and I kind of fight over her. But I think I'm the most like her because I have curly hair AND brownish/golden eyes. AND my favorite color is blue. AND I love to read. AND I think the beast is cute. Need I go on?:)

 2. Do you have any odd habits? (do things in order, words that you say too often, etc)
my whole life is an odd habit...I eat my pizza backwards, if that counts. I also use "your face" as a comeback way too much. I'm trying to kick that one.

 3. What's your "go to" outfit?
Well, during the summer, I wear a swimsuit. Period. (I work at the pool every day, so it's basically all I wear). I wake up, put on my swimsuit, come home, put on my pjs. Repeat.

 4. Do you have any siblings? What are their genders, ages, order of age, names, etc?
I have 3 beautiful sisters:
Shaunelle, 26
Briana, 23
(me), 19.5
Rachel, 15

and I have a brother in law, Eric. He's super cool. And married to Briana

 5. What's your favorite precious stone?
Well, Diamonds are a girl's best friend. Haha, only joking. I really,really like pearls. They're pretty much the only jewlery I'll wear.

6. If you had a check in your hand for 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
Pay for college, take my dream vacation to Austria/Vienna, and then live in Disneyland!!

 7. What do you love most about yourself- physically
This might sound a bit crazy, but I really, really like my freckles. Ask anyone who knows me. My favorite freckle (yes, I have one) resides on my right palm. Not everybody can say that, now can they?!I decided a while ago that my husband has to have a freckle on his right palm and then when we hold hands it'll be magic, or something:)

see other great link ups here:
and have a lovelee day!

-Lee

7 comments:

  1. hahaha, "your face" is an excellent comeback! my sister and i say it all the time. and i'm so jealous of anyone who has freckles! i wish i had them. every time i say that to someone, they usually follow up with how they wish they didn't have freckles... i'm glad you like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I have freckles to spare! :) I think the reason I love them so much is because my mom used to call them "angel kisses" when I was younger, so I grew up thinking the angels must have REALLY loved me or something :)

      Delete
  2. Hahahahahaha! Magic freckle power! Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA - I love that you went on a date with a 17 year old, that is loyalty and dedication right there. Your friend owes you! Lol, love your blog lady :)

    Sammantha
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! She owes me big time! :) But hey, that's what friends are for. And thank you! I'm headed over to yours right now.

      Delete
  4. It's so hard to stop saying "your face" or "your mom". Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your answers! sisters are great to have :)

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete