Visit the Shop

08 June 2012

Come Fly with Me

remember how I said my two favorite Frank Sinatra song were "come fly with me" and "fly me to the moon"? well, as my friend and I were up in the clouds, I snapped this picture and I just couldn't stop feeling like I was looking at heaven. I mean, it's quite a miracle that we can even get up to the sky in the first place. Anyways. enough of my baffling and oogling and such. Here's "come fly with me" again, if you missed it the first time:
oh my cherry pie. I think I've been a little in love with Frank Sinatra all my life:)

want to know what craft I'm working on right now? it's a SECRET! it's for my soon-to-be-born nephew who we affectionately call "Cancho". But once he gets to see it, you will too. Pinky Swear!

have a lovelee day!

-Lee

ps-I just realized that this is my 100th post! wowza. Hey, I'll give you something really cool if you can tell me who (on TV) LOVES this number. (Hint: he's OCD)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post! :D And I love that picture, it's really pretty; I love sitting near the window on planes, because the view is something so different than usual. It feels special because you know you can only see it when you're flying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you! The window seat is my favorite, too:)

      Delete
  2. Monk. Do I get something cool? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ummmm if you sign up for the giveaway!! :)

      Delete