Visit the Shop

29 June 2012

Fun Project + Recipe

I did a super fun and easy project the other day. I saw the idea from this website (which is one of my favorties, by the way!) I think it was the perfect craft for me--because it was all about doodling! sorry the photos aren't better--the nice camera is up in Idaho at the moment. (Where I'm headed off to in about an hour). One of my sets has a bunch of semi circle swirls and the other [my favorite] says on the mug: "you're the bee's knees" and then on the plate "and the cat's meow".

I got the set at the Dollar Store. I know, right?! A $2 craft + a sharpie + an oven. Gotta love that!

that craft was so fast and easy that while the oven was still on from setting my dishes, I whipped up some delicious cake mix cookies. Why not, you know?

have a lovelee day!

-Lee

ps: to the giveaway winners--I had excellent intentions of shipping off your goodies by today, but alas, that probably won't happen until I get back in a week. Sorry about that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment