Visit the Shop

16 June 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I'm going to let you all in on my father's day present secret this year.

I do this in full confidence that he won't read this before tomorrow. just...cross your fingers!

so before I share photos of my father's day craft this year, I wanted to preface it by telling you about the AMAZING cabin my dad has been building for us (all by himself!) for the past couple of years. Talk about a genius. Well, it's about time to name to place, and we decided it had to have something to do with pigs. because my daddy LOVES pigs. Last father's day he got a hogs head. I know, right? Back in his airforce days his plane was nicknamed the "warthog"--needless to say, we've been collecting flying pigs throughout the ages. He decided to name it "the Hawg Lodge". (I think the "hawg" spelling comes from his plane? maybe?)

alright. Enough back story. Here's what I made him!
a set of 3 hand towels for the cabin! I designed the logo on the computer and then used this process to transfer the image to the towel.

I wrapped it all up
and put it on his "shrine", by his other gifts:)

What did you do for your dad this year?

I'll be posting the giveaway widget-thingy late Sunday night so that you guys can start entering on Monday.

have a lovelee day!

-Lee

1 comment: