Visit the Shop

23 June 2012

I Dreamed a Dream

Here's the DL, guys. My laptop is a little outdated.  But hey, it does the job. I got it as a high school graduation gift from my wonderful sister Shaunelle who had just gotten a new laptop. And don't get me wrong: I appreciate it so much. You can't argue with free, right? :) Well, I decided that since a new laptop is nowhere in my "starving college student" budget, I'd give it a little face lift. This is kind of what I'm thinking:



they even decorated the internet card with a "quill/ink pot"! (yes....my computer has one...)

pictures via

I think it'll be a great daddy-daughter project, don't you?

well, I'm off to go antiquing with my marmie. Wish us luck!

have a lovelee day

-Lee

ps- the giveaway is almost closed! enter, enter, enter! :)

2 comments:

  1. That is probably one of the cutest things I have ever seen!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you always have to be such an old-laptop hater? ;-)

    ReplyDelete