Visit the Shop

06 June 2012

I'm baaa-aaack!

Hello there! I'm back home after my week in Rochester, NY. It was SUCH an amazing experience. I went for the "International Viola Congress" and I heard so many great performers like Kim Kashkashian. No, not this woman. this woman:
she was AMAZING. I left the event with lots of new insight and a new motivation to practice. Because believe me, I need motivation to practice. haha:)

want to see a picture of me and my viola? oh, alright!:)

I think I'll give you guys small doses of photos at a time (from the trip) so that you don't get sick of a billion pictures. Hey, you eat an elephant one bite at time, right? Anyways, the following pictures are from the last full day we were there. My friends and I were able to go to the sacred grove, which, apart from being a BEAUTIFUL forested area in upstate New York, also has a special meaning and significance for me/my church. If you want to learn more about it, click here. Here are some pictures from the trip:






see? not toooo many pictures. Although there are plenty more where this came from! stay tuned to see what we did for the rest of the week!

have a lovelee day!

-Lee

1 comment:

  1. It looks amazing. I'm so happy that you got to go and have that experience!!

    ReplyDelete