Visit the Shop

12 June 2012

life lately

I got some pretty great news yesterday...I'm going to have a baby bunny staying at my house while my friend takes a vacation. You don't even know how excited I am about this. I've played with this bunny before, and she is adorable. And oh-so-soft.

Last Night my mom, little sister, and I watched one of the last episodes of "Lark Rise to Candleford", which happens to be a family favorite. I can't believe it's almost finished! I mention this for two reasons:

1) I decided I want to grow old like "Twister and Queeny". If you don't know what that means, rent a season and enjoy yourself. They're the cutest old couple in the universe.

2) One of the characters said something that I really liked:
isn't that such a lovely thought? faith is one of my favorite things in the whole world. I love this scripture:

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7).

and on that note, I wish you a lovelee day!

-Lee

ps-don't forget to head over to yesterday's post to put in your two cents about the giveaway that's goin' down pretty soon!

1 comment:

  1. cute quote and good luck with the bunny. :)

    ReplyDelete