Visit the Shop

26 June 2012

Sisters, Sisters

On Sunday afternoon my little sister and I did a fun little photo shoot.

Because sisters are good for things like that.

we were inspired by the women of WWII, and thought we'd share our patriotism with all of you. ('tis the season!) The hat is actually my daddy's from his airforce days:
 
isn't she stunning?? and this is just the tip of the iceburg, folks.

Even though I was the one taking the pictures, she snapped this one of yours truly right at the end:


all in all, It was a pretty grand day. Obviously this was too fun to not let it happen again.

have a lovelee day

-Lee

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! How amazing! Your backgrounds are gorggeeeeeeeous! If I lived near a place like this I'd be taking pics every day!


    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you! You totally just made my day. We're pretty lucky to have mountains in our backyard :)

      Delete
  2. So cute!! I just love you girls! Can I style and photograph a shoot w you guys as the models when I move back to alpine?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gentri! That would be so fun! When are you moving back?

      Delete
  3. Seriously, great pictures! I have pretty sisters.

    ReplyDelete