Visit the Shop

02 July 2012

Blue Skies--a Short Video (animated by me!)

In honor of the birth of my first nephew, the newest member of our family, I present you with my first ever animation (dedicated to him, of course):
video
this was THE longest project I've ever accomplished in my life. But it was definitely worth it! And I'm pretty proud of the way it turned out. It was a very challenging and rewarding feat, if I do say so myself. I think I want to make it a tradition--one for each baby in the family.


Little "Chancho"--don't worry, that's not his real name, just what we love to call him--was born early Friday morning. And let me just take a minute and brag. I have the most handsome little nephew in the entire world. Just seeing his picture makes us teary--and we haven't even met him in person yet. I'll get to meet him in about two weeks. I honestly can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment