Visit the Shop

02 July 2012

Freebies: July Scrapbook Papers + A Button!

Happy July! It happens to be my favorite Summer month. Just so many fond memories of celebrating our country with my family. I happen to love them, too. Have I ever mentioned that?? And this month we're especially grateful to have a new member in our family--my little nephew was born last Friday! Check back tomorrow to see what I made to celebrate his arrival.

Here's a super patriotic (free!) scrapbook set to help you celebrate this year:


unfortunately, I was a bit of an idiot as I was preparing my posts for when I'm up at the family cabin, and didn't save the pictures to the computer I took up. So they'll be up by the week's end, I pinky Promise! When they're up, head over to the "freebies page" to see the full sheets and download them.

In other news, I finally figured out how to make a blog button. (I know, I know...) I'm pretty proud of myself, even though I did have to look at like a billion tutorials to finally figure it out. This whole "HTML" script thing is a little tricky. Scroll down to the "Button Up" feature on the side of the page and voila! you'll see this:
Photobucket
Call me techno savvy or something....(*eye roll*)

guess what else I did now that I'm super techno smart? I made a little page footer. Oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment