Visit the Shop

25 July 2012

Freebies: Vintage Vogue Advertisements

 I'm feeling a little a lot under the weather today. In retrospect, staying outside and awake until midnight was probably not the best way to get rid of my cold/sore throat symptoms, but man was it worth it. Yesterday my family celebrated pioneer day and we went down to my Aunt and Uncle's cute little town celebration where they have the BEST fireworks. We're talking Disneyland-sized. Oh yeah!

Since I'm not going to be posting my new tutorial today, I thought that I should at least leave you with something delightful. And since I'm so nice, I'll even leave you with TWO "something delightful"s. First, one of my very favorite children's books, "Goldie Locks has Chicken Pox". where these cute illustrations are from. Such a cute book.

second, some advertisement scan-ins from my vintage 1956 "vogue" magazine. They're just so fun to look at, you know? I thought they'd make a really fun project of some sort. Click to view larger, right click, "save image as", and enjoy!



hopefully I'll get feeling better soon. But until then...
have a lovelee day!

-Lee

1 comment: