Visit the Shop

16 July 2012

Our Little Slice of Heaven

Would you care to know why I have been such a naughty post-er for the last few days? Well, I had a pretty good little reason:


 isn't my little nephew SOO precious? Oh, I just love him to pieces! We went up to finally meet him this past weekend. I can't even describe how amazing it felt just to hold him. It was like holding a little piece of heaven. I won't see him in person for quite a while, as my sister and her husband live very, very far away. We're talking almost Canada here, people. But thank goodness for skype so that I can see that little man whenever I want.


I promise to get back to regular posting this week--and I apologize for not making this post get up at the regular time, I could NOT pull myself out of bed this morning until I had to to get to work on time.

ps- that picture to the left is my dear marmie and I having some fun with the little guy. Not that he really had any idea what was going on...but we had a blast and a half.

have a lovelee day!

-Lee





No comments:

Post a Comment