Visit the Shop

30 August 2012

$1 Book Project: Introduction


Hello, guys! Sorry for the late post tonight. But it kind of goes with the college life, you know? I thought I'd pop in tonight (better late than never...) to introduce a little mini series I made up for this weekend. And to give you a little disclaimer.

You see, these projects include cutting up books. Yikes, right? And before you stone me as a blasphemer, please remember my infinite love for novels and literature and the written word
 via
and let me assure you: The books I cut up were none of the above. They were Dollar Store books...I think speaks for itself. that being said, I hope you like what's coming your way bright and early tomorrow morning! Grab a cheap book and a glue gun and be ready to craft your little heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment