Visit the Shop

08 August 2012

7 Questions #17

Well hey there! Here's my weekly link up with Gentri's "7 Questions" series.

Funny Picture of the Week:
Last week I coached a summer string camp and my little section was ADORABLE. that little boy reminded me of "Goob" from Meet the Robinsons. Love it!

1. The Olympics are awesome! What's your favorite Summer Olympic event to watch?
I love swimming. A lot. I used to be on the swim team "back in the day", so it's fun to see them doing one of my favorite things. I teach swim lessons in the summer and we pretend like we're in the Olympics sometimes.

2. If you could compete in an Olympic event (either season), which would it be?
I think it'd be so fun to be a figure skater. As long as I wouldn't fall down. That'd be the pits.

3. Would you rather be tickled to death or poked (by finger) constantly for the rest of your life?
Being tickled and poked are the same thing for me. I am so ticklish. Either would be complete torture, so let's say "what the heck, I'll take both". haha!

4. Do you keep your nails long or short? Square or round?
I play viola, so I have to keep them nice and short.

5. Do you think you're funny?
I think everyone likes to think they're funny, so I do. But more than that, I love funny people, and most of all, I love to laugh. SO much.

6. When you have something you're looking forward to SO much, but it's still a ways off, what do you do to keep yourself distracted?
doodle about it. but seriously. all over the place.

7. You've just won an Olympic Gold Medal! What are you going to do next?!?!
I think I'd cry through the medal ceremony, and then celebrate by going to Disneyland.

tada!

by the way:

please visit yesterday's post {if it suits your fancy} to see my new weekly "Color with a Cause" series, something that is very dear to my heart. 


and Click on the image below for other great link ups!


2 comments:

  1. I love figure skating. I went ice skating last winter and I have no idea how those people do it. I can barely just stay up on two feet without all the jumps and twists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would have enjoyed swimming lessons a lot more if we had pretended we were in the olympics. I was always the kid that was terrified... haha! Now it's no biggie. I like going to my pool and swimming laps. :)

    ReplyDelete