Visit the Shop

22 August 2012

7 Questions #19


Here's my weekly link up to Gentri's "7 Questions" series.

Funny Picture of the Week:

how to make animated gif
Just some great faces I've been known to make from time to time:)  (from this sister photoshoot)


1. Bold or Understated?
Understated, I think...well, in "fashion", at least. I don't exactly l-o-v-e to be the center of attention, ask anyone who knows me. But I'd like to be bold in other ways, like having a bold mind and courage and such.

2. You have to survive alone in the wild and you only get to take one thing with you. Your choices are: a pocket knife, a water bottle, or a book. Which do you choose and why?
As much as I'd like to say a book (books are my absolute FAVORITE), a water bottle would probably be my best option here. Because I drink a heck of a lot of water. But then again, this is merely hypothetical, so I'd go with a book, to keep me happy.

3. Thirty Two Cows, Seven Eight Chickens, How Many Didn't?
Uh...excuse me? haha. I really have no idea what this one's about. I'll probably go sneak a google search and get right back to you on this one:)
...alas, google has no answer. What's a girl to do?!

4. Would you rather die doing one legendary act of service or do small acts of kindness that may go unnoticed every day?
I'd rather do small acts of kindness every day! Dying after one legendary act would be heroic indeed, but so short-lived. With small acts of kindness and service, you never know what good you will be able to do in someone's life every day. (ps: want to know a cool way you can serve children in need? by coloring! Click here to learn more.)

5. Happiness is________. (one word; fill in the blank)
Family. Without a doubt. Oh, I just love them so much!
Our Christmas card from last year. Now Eric and Briana have a baby boy and my little sister has gotten EVEN taller. I can't believe it either. Also, do you just love how I'm the only one who's not in a shade of grey? Someone didn't get the memo...(L to R: Eric, Briana, Shaunelle, Rachel, Me, Mom, Dad)

6. Can you laugh without smiling?
No way! I don't think I can even breathe without smiling! haha.

7. Do you pop your knuckles?
I used to, "back in the day", but not anymore. Sometimes my pinky really hurts after I've been practicing for a long time so I'll pop the middle joint and everything feels peachy again, but other than that, nope.

Click the image below to see more great link ups:

thanks for hosting, Gentri!


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Can't even breathe w out smiling. Haha! And the answer to #3 is 25 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures at the beginning, very funny! And I'm totally with you on the book thing!

    Stopping by from the link up! = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lauren! Cute family picture. Ya, I'd love to see you laughing without smiling, now THAT would by funny! No,.. you couldn't do it.:-)

    ReplyDelete