Visit the Shop

04 August 2012

A Love Story, Explained (revisited)

Hello, Friends! I wanted to share something VERY exciting with you. If you remember this post, "A love story, explained" I described the story behind Richard Strauss' famous "Ein Heldenleben", which the BYU Philharmonic (That I play in) was able to perform.

WELL!

check this out. My friend Alyssa and I were watching youtube videos last night and we found this: They just published the official video of it a few days ago and I thought I'd share with all of you because for one thing it's an amazing piece of music, and for another I get a few close ups. It's really fun to see yourself on the screen. haha! So you don't have to watch the whole thing, but I make my first appearance at 3:00, and have a quite a few throughout the entire thing.

enjoy! And to hear the amazing story behind the piece, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment