Visit the Shop

02 August 2012

Newly Re-organized Tutorial Page

hello, everyone! I just wanted to pop in today to show off my newly re-organized tutorials page! To make it more user-friendly, I've made some sub categories, so all you have to do is click on the category that strikes your fancy. I'm going to try my best to keep these pages as orderly and up-to-date as possible for you guys.
 


to visit there now, click on the "tutorials" banner on the side or click on the above picture.

ALSO! I thought I'd start something new around here. Last weekend I went to a really cool conference and we did a service project for Primary Children's Hospital where we made coloring pages. I had so much fun with it that I thought I'd make some and scan them in every once in a while. Maybe I could even set up an optional donations link for primary children's hospital--does anybody out there know how to do that? give me a shout out if you do. I love to doodle, and doodling with a cause would be a dream come true!


No comments:

Post a Comment