Start with a large frame. I got mine at a local thrift store. And you should have seen what it looked like before. Talk about disgusting. It was much better after I spray painted it and such.
I then took some string and hot glued them--where the back of the artwork used to be.
I cut an image [that I found here, at this lovely blog] into scallops and then added my photos. I used clothes pin clips for as many as I could, but we ran out. I'm headed to the store soon to change out the tape for some more clips. I like the way they look the best.
and voila! I love that it's changeable. Sometimes I'm a little fickle...
be sure to check back tomorrow for something very exciting and dear to me, if you please:)
ps- I'm linking my project up today here: