Visit the Shop

24 August 2012

School Days: Freebie Scrapbook Papers

Hello, Friends! I'm sharing the new Scrapbook collection for August....yes, I am aware that there's only a week left in the month. Life happens:)
 
I made it to match the decorations for the backtoschool party that we threw on Wednesday. I know it looks like Christmas colors, but we used only green for one place setting, and then only red for the next place setting. So all their labels, handouts, etc were either red OR green, not both. And with the yellow/crayons/books centerpiece, it turned out really cute. Here's a little peak:
 
 
on another, similar note, I've re-organized the "Freebies" page, so you'll be seeing some changes happening some time this weekend/early next week. For now, to see past scrapbook pages click on the "freebies" banner on the side and that will take you to the old page.
 
I have some exciting tutorials to share with you guys soon! I'm moving down to my new apartment today, so this was my "quick and easy" post. Better to follow, I pinky swear:)
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Holy moly girl! Are you totally amazing or what?
    I am just sitting here shaking my head in awe. I've been checking out your other posts, tutorials and all, and just want to tell you that you are Awsome! Thanks for sharing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete